How Social Media can leverage your business
For those looking to make their business a success, joining social networks can be really critical in enhancing the market area you are exploiting. Among the most prominent social networks are Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and YouTube. In the background also, you can find directory type networks where you can add your business and achieve more relevance and also more importance for the search engines.
Formerly the strategy was to buy a domain, build the site and promote the business. Technology is now making successful management through social networks and to leverage these platforms is to develop a profitable business.
The idea when promoting your business in the network is to search what these sites offer you, creating ideas as to how these networks can ultimately support successful campaigns.
Here, we give you a few reasons why you cannot miss out on social networks in your company:
1. Consumers are social. 60% of people learn about a brand through their social networks. Having a presence on social networking assures consumers that your business is reputable and trustworthy. Social networking gives your business the opportunity to connect with your audience in real relationships one to one.
2. Creativity which will give added value: Digital media allows you to have much more freedom. Creative and useful information adds value and depth to your brand.
3. Increased credibility: For many customers, companies using social media seem much more open and trustworthy. To show you’re not afraid to have a conversation with your audience is a very positive trait for any company, especially in comparison to the classic customer service – unresponsive, cold and mechanical.
4. Increased sales: 72% of businesses increased their sales and business resulting from the use of social media. The companies are getting very strong brands through the growth of their social media. It works. If you’re still not there, then take action soon.
5. Improve customer relationships: Using the tools of Social Media Marketing means talking face to face with brands. That’s what our customers value most: feeling more involved with our brand marketing efforts and becoming much more personal. If we do well and truly commit to our customers, we will make those leads become real consumers of our brand.
6. Viral Marketing: When your presence in social media starts to generate conversation between users with reactions such as likes, shares, tweets, etc. then you are earning the trust of your customers. As a result, the word of mouth generated will be visible to fans, which will be a great gateway for others to know more about your brand.
In conclusion, social networking with the possibilities it brings and the challenges they overcome, will help them stay profitable and, more importantly, relevant in an increasingly social world.
For more on the latest business news and views, visit The Cheap Accountant now.